3 Ingredient Hot Dark Chocolate Mix
Hurry up and throw these 3 ingredients together for a quick & healthy hot chocolate mix.
Here’s the Recipe Redux theme for November 2016: The holiday baking season is upon us. Time to pull out all the stops. Show us the healthy holiday dessert you will be sharing with family and friends this season.
Give the gift of healthy dark hot chocolate with this simple and delicious dark chocolate mix. It's the perfect way to warm up and get your chocolate fix.
- 3.5 ounces Dark Chocolate bar, chopped I used 85% cocoa
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Truvia
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
Combine all ingredients into glass jar.
Store until use
Add 1-1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate mix to 8 ounces (1 cup) milk of choice. Heat over stove or in microwave (in 1 minute increments) until desired temperature
Top with peppermint, whipped cream, and/or cinnamon
Pin for later…
- Teacher Gift Ideas - 12 Homemade Food Gifts | Create Kids Club - […] Three Ingredient Healthy Homemade Dark Chocolate Mix: Rebecca @ Nourish Nutrition […]
- Healthy Homemade Gifts with Less than 5 Ingredients! - […] 3 Ingredient Hot Dark Chocolate Mix from Nourish Nutrition Blog […]