Thanks for stopping by! I am Rebecca behind the scenes at Nourish Nutrition Co. I believe that food is meant to be simple and nourishing. I mean, life’s stressful as it is, cooking and eating shouldn’t add to that stress. Deliciously simple food is absolutely attainable, you just need to reframe how you think about cooking! Through confidence in the kitchen, it’s possible for everyone to live their best life and eat deliciously. I also firmly believe that diets have no place in anyone’s life when there’s so much good food that’s meant to be eaten and so many things in life to be enjoyed. There’s no need to dedicate so much headspace to thinking about food. We all deserve to enjoy life without restrictions. I’m here to help you navigate through eating and cooking, we got this!
What’s in it for you
I’m here because as women, we are expected (and often expect this ourselves) to work hard, earn lots of $$$$$$$$ in our spare time, eat clean, exercise like it’s our job, and look hot while doing it all.
But, in all reality, life is busy, confusing, and full of contradictions- especially in the world of health & wellness. I created this blog to help YOU navigate this confusing health world.
Along the way be prepared for an flood of
- delicious recipes that are both healthy & simple
- tips and tricks to live your healthiest and happiest life
- doses of reality because life isn’t meant to be perfect, it’s meant to be enjoyed.
- and my constant reminders to myself to actually do ^^^^
Read a few of my faves:
Sign up to get my best tips to save hours each week in the kitchen + so much more about your healthy life and feeling comfortable in your skin
A bit more about me
- Food….. pretty much all of it
- Farmers markets
- Traveling, this is the only type of bucket list- a travel one (next up: Iceland and Greece)
- Dancing- whether it be in an exercise class, in front of my mirror, in the shower, in my car, or while walking down the street; it’s all necessary for a happy life
- Getting outside, whether it’s hiking in the beautiful and close! Utah mountains, or up the asphalt road behind my house, kayaking around a lake or down a river, or walking to the bus stop in a snow storm. The outdoors are magical, and tend to be my best medicine.
- Scandinavian design, omg so much
- More recently a container house. I want one SOOOOOO bad
Not so much loved:
- Hard boiled eggs. barf
- Downhill skiing, although it’s a crime living in Salt Lake and not liking skiing
- Camping in a tent for >1 night
- Canned tuna. One time while on a study abroad, I was served a tuna casserole with hard boiled eggs. The thought of that meal still makes me queasy 6 years later.
How to feel better in your skin: