Thanks for stopping by! I am Rebecca, the person behind the scenes at Nourish Nutrition Co. I believe that food is meant to be simple and nourishing. And that you can nourish yourself with delicious food while cooking for one. If you’re someone who is cooking for yourself, and wants easy throw-together meals, quick prep ahead meals, and dinners that can be repurposed into other dishes, this is the place for you!
What’s in it for you?
I feel ya, it’s hard to want to cook when it’s for one but let me tell you, cooking can be a great way to decompress after a tough day, a great way to have some quiet time, a way to save money, AND you can do all this without having to eat the same dish for 5 days straight. Besides, life’s stressful as it is, cooking and eating don’t need to add to that stress, let me help you not add to that stress. We all deserve to enjoy life without restrictions. I’m here to help you navigate through eating and cooking, we got this!
As a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in health coaching and exercise science, who follows a non-diet approach, I’m uniquely qualified to walk with and support you as you find ways to rediscover the joy of cooking for yourself, and find ways to enhance your wellbeing and make the most out of your life. All without feeling guilty, shameful, or overwhelmed.
What will I find on Nourish Nutrition?
- Quick meals you can throw together with mostly ingredients from your pantry if you have to eat right when you get home. We’ve all been there!
- Delicious recipes that are both healthy & done in about 30 minutes (or have less than 15 minutes of hands-on prep)
- Tips and tricks to live your healthiest and happiest life
- Musings on the struggles and joys of singledom
- Doses of reality because life isn’t meant to be perfect, it’s meant to be enjoyed.
- and constant reminders to myself to actually do ^^^^, hopefully to help you do the same!
- Simple ways to reduce waste and live more sustainably. Nothing extreme, just small simple steps that fit right into your life.
Read a few of my fave posts:
A bit more about me
- Food….. pretty much all of it
- Farmers markets
- Traveling, this is the only type of bucket list- a travel one (next up: Iceland and Greece)
- Dancing- whether it be in an exercise class, in front of my mirror, in the shower, in my car, or while walking down the street; it’s all necessary for a happy life
- Getting outside, whether it’s hiking in the beautiful and close! Utah mountains, or up the asphalt road behind my house, kayaking around a lake or down a river, or walking to the bus stop in a snow storm. The outdoors are magical, and tend to be my best medicine.
- Scandinavian design, omg so much
- More recently a container house. I want one SOOOOOO bad
Not so much loved:
- Hard boiled eggs. barf
- Downhill skiing, although it’s a crime living in Salt Lake and not liking skiing
- Camping in a tent for >1 night
- Canned tuna. One time while on a study abroad, I was served a tuna casserole with hard boiled eggs. The thought of that meal still makes me queasy 6 years later.
Want to contact Rebecca? Have a question or want to work with me?
Send me an email at email@example.com