20+ easy Valentine’s Day dinner and dessert recipes to make when Valentine’s Day falls on a weekday.
Valentine’s Day comes on a Wednesday this year. womp womp
Whether you celebrate with your significant other, your family, your friends, or yourself, it’s a fun day to eat something delicious and special. It’s the perfect excuse to “Treat ‘Yo Self” like Tom and Donna taught us on “Parks and Recreation.” But oftentimes delicious and special meals either cost a lot of money at a fancy restaurant or take so much time to prepare yourself.
Don’t worry about spending a ton of money or time on a special meal next week. Here is a list of delicious, special and easy dinner and dessert ideas to help you celebrate, but not put you out on an otherwise busy day.
1. One Pan Beef Tenderloin & Roasted Vegetables via registered dietitian Karman of The Nutrition Adventure
2. Easy Chicken Marsala Pasta via Christine of The Rustic Foodie
3. Date Night Fish with a Lemon Sherry Pan Sauce via Jessy of The Life Jolie
4. Chicken Florentine for 2 via Megan of the Strawberry Blonde Kitchen
5. Spinach Pesto Israeli Couscous with Prawns via Samantha of My Kitchen Love
6. The Best Filet Mignon via Maya of Wholesome Yum
7. Linguini with Butternut Sauce, Pancetta, and Sage Butter via Linda of Cook with Me Darling
8. 3 Ingredient Pomegranate Balsamic Chicken Thighs via registered dietitian Kaleigh of Lively Table Blog
9. Sheet Pan Apple & Brie Stuffed Chicken via registered dietitian Kara of Byte Sized Nutrition.
10. Blood Orange Rosemary Salmon en Papillote via registered dietitian Lindsey of Nutrition to Fit
11. Claudia’s Easy Triple Chocolate Cake via Blair of The Seasoned Mom
12. Instant Pot Poached Pears by registered dietitian Julie of RDelicious Kitchen.
13. Creamy Dark Chocolate Custard via Sandi of Fearless Dining Blog
14. Chocolate & Raspberry Chia Pudding via Maria of Maria Ushakova Nutrition
15. Mini Berry Oreo Cheesecakes via Maggie of The Love Nerds
16. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie via Marie of Yay! For Food
17. Chocolate Brownie Cookies via Samantha of My Kitchen Love
18. Vanilla Buttercream Cake with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting via Linda of The Organic Kitchen
19. Heart Shaped Hand Pies via Wendie of Butter Your Biscuit
20. Vegan Chocolate Mint Mousse via registered dietitian Julie of RDelicious Kitchen
Have a happy Valentines day!
For more recipes straight to your inbox, sign up here:
Let’s get chatty:
• What are your Valentines Day traditions?
this round-up was originally posted on KSL.com