Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
This 3 ingredient pomegranate balsamic vinegar is an easy sauce to make. Use it as a marinade for pork, or reduce it to use as a salad dressing.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 cup 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot diced
- 1 pinch salt
Pour 1 c 100% Pomegranate Juice, 1 T balsamic vinegar, 1 T diced shallot, and a pinch of salt into a medium sized mason jar. Shake.
Cover pork loin with pomegranate balsamic vinegar to marinade or reduce into syrup to make an easy salad dressing.
- Use 100% pomegranate juice, it is more flavorful than other types of juice
- If you don't plan on using leftover pomegranate juice in one of the recipes mentioned below, freeze in ice cubes to add to drinks and sauces.