Black Bean Tacos
Happy black bean Taco Tuesday! I'm celebrating with my too quick, too easy, too healthy, -and meatless- black bean tacos. It's the perfect way to carry over Meatless Monday into Taco Tuesday.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 person
- 3 taco sized tortillas corn or flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 whole bell pepper sliced
- large handful shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon favorite cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- 1 whole lime quartered
- Rice & black beans can be heated up until warm or eaten cold.
- Just use whatever vegetables you have on hand, cabbage, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, radishes are a few examples.
- No need to measure out ingredients, just use a spoon to spoon each ingredient on the tortilla and eat with a fork if it's too big to eat with your hands.