The easiest way to make your own pesto. You can freeze this or use it immediately.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 12 ounces fresh arugula or spinach washed and dried
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to high powered blender, blend until well incorporated
Top pasta, fish, or other protein immediately. Or freeze sauce.