Easy Indoor S'mores with 3 Fun New Toppings
No outdoor fire needed for these easy indoor s'mores. These are made on the stove or in the oven, and have 3 fun new toppings to make them extra delish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 4-8 graham crackers
- 4-8 large marshmallows
- 2 bars dark chocolate, large or your favorite chocolate bar
Turn oven on to roast. Set out all ingredients. Place marshmallows on a baking sheet covered by a baking mat or parchment paper. OR you can roast them over your stove...
Place baking sheet in oven, check in 3 minutes, then again in 5 depending on how long your oven has been heating up. Remove when they've hit your desired browned-ness.
If roasting them over your stove, turn stove on to high, wait until coils (if electric) are red hot or flame is consistent on a gas stove. Spear marshmallow with a fork to roast over stove. Roast until desired doneness.
Place chocolate and desired toppings on graham crackers, place marshmallow on top and cover with 2nd graham cracker. Enjoy.
- Berries: raspberries are my absolute favorite topping, but blueberries and strawberries are also delicious
- Banana: take it a step farther by roasting your banana. Or just slice thinly to cover your chocolate square. It's like a banana split but without the melty ice cream.
- Chocolate covered peanut butter cups: ok, again dark chocolate fiend here, Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups are all I need in life, you can also totally use Reese's. A smear of peanut butter is also so great.
- BONUS: chocolate chip cookies. Instead of graham crackers, top a delicious chocolate chip cookie with your mallow and fruit.