Easy Huevos Rancheros
These easy huevos rancheros are the perfect reason to get you out of bed on a lazy morning. They're quick, healthy, vegetarian, and so delicious.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 1 person
- 1 small corn or flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese shredded
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
Turn stove on to medium heat, place large saucepan on heated element, brown tortillas on each side until they get crispy. Remove from heat.
Spray saucepan with cooking spray, crack 4 eggs into sauce pan, cook until yolk reaches desired doneness. Sprinkle salt and pepper once done
While eggs are cooking, spread beans on each of the tortillas, top with salsa, cheddar cheese, and then eggs, when done.
- Brown tortillas on stove to make them nice and crispy
- If you don't like over easy eggs, scramble them instead
- Add vegetables too if you'd like