Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Salmon
One pan meals are the best during this busy time of the year. In just 20 minutes, you'll have maple mustard salmon- tender, flaky salmon and crispy shaved brussels sprouts. See, quick meals for yourself don't have to be sad.
Servings 2 servings
- 10 ounces brussels sprouts shredded
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard divided
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 8 ounces salmon filet
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dump 10 oz shaved brussels sprouts onto a lined cookie sheet. Toss in 1 tbsp of the maple syrup, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Move to sides of the cookie sheets. Place two 4 oz salmon filets on cookie sheet, brush remaining 1 Tbsp syrup, 1 tsp mustard, and 1 Tbsp oil on top of fish.
Place in oven, cook for 14-15 minutes. Remove when done, fish should be tender and flaky. Serve immediately with fresh bread or potatoes if desired.
- You can use approximate amounts since not all salmon filets are 4 oz, and you may have more/less brussels sprouts. You can also swap the brussels sprouts for other thinly sliced veggies.