Skillet Peach Crumble
You're just 15 minutes away from a warm dish of peach crumble. This peach dessert is made on the stove, and is the perfect quick summer dessert for one.
Servings 1 person
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar divided (1 T + 1 tsp)
- 2 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 whole peach
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Heat skillet over medium heat. Once skillet is hot, add 1 1/2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 c rolled oats, 2 tsp flour, 1/4 tsp salt & cinnamon to pan. Stir until toasted, about 3-5 minutes. Pour into bowl.
While crumble mixture is cooking, slice peach into 1/4 in slices.
Once crumble is out of the pan, add remaining butter (1/2 tbsp), brown sugar (1 tsp), 1 tsp lemon juice to pan. Stir until peaches are soft, about 3-4 minutes. Pour into bowl with oat crumble. Top with ice cream if desired. Enjoy
- Easily double or triple the recipe to feed more people, just cook in a larger skillet
- Use fresh peaches in season so it'll taste the best
- Top with fresh vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Eat immediately