3 Ingredient Wild Blueberry Tea Smoothie
“By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Wild Blueberries and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”
It’s time for the Wild Your Smoothie contest again! Last year, I tried wild blueberries for the first time as part of this contest! I learned that they have a much more vibrant flavor and they’re actually packed with more of those desirable antioxidants than their regular blueberry counterpart, you know those antioxidants that we love to get from fruit to help us stay illness free. This is why I just go for wild blueberries when I buy these frozen guys now…. and they’re soooo delicious!
Last year, I shared a delicious wild blueberry mojito smoothie. Oh boy how much has changed since then-including actually getting runner-up in the last Wild Blueberry contest! My delicious and way too easy wild blueberry mustard banked me an exciting win!
Here are a few other health facts about these frozen Wild Blueberries:
- They’ve got a more intense blueberry flavor (yaaassss!)
- They’ve got about 2x the antioxidants as regular ‘ole blueberries!
- They’ve got a bit less sugar than regular blueberries naturally do. Compound that on not needing as many, and you’ve got quite the combo!
Seriously, they’ll change your life. Check out Wild Blueberries for more info.
OK, on to the recipe:
Here’s to this wild blueberry smoothie 2.o- a lemon, ginger, and protein infused wild blueberry explosion! Really you can go to your favorite tropical get-away even in the dead of winter in a snap- it’s as delicious as it is easy. All you need is: lemon ginger tea, frozen wild blueberries, vanilla Greek yogurt, water and a blender. Game over!
Take your favorite winter tea to paradise with this stupid simple and delicious 3 ingredient wild blueberry smoothie
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 each lemon and ginger teabags
- 2/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt ~1 individual cup
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
Steep teabags in boiling water for 3-5 minutes (depending on how strong you want the lemon-ginger flavor). Throw away teabags after tea is made
Add tea, yogurt, and frozen wild blueberries to blender. Blend until well incorporated. If you'd like it to be thinner, feel free to add more water to smoothie
Pin for later….
Let’s get chatty:
- How would you use these frozen wild blueberries?
- refreshing starbucks copycat passion tea lemonade - […] out my wild blueberry tea smoothie. See, tea is great […]
- 15 Healthy Post Workout Smoothie Recipes! - Snacking in Sneakers - […] 6. Wild Blueberry Tea Smoothie from Nourish Nutrition […]
- Super Smoothie Recipes - […] Wild Blueberry Tea Smoothie […]