Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Ok, 2 pumpkin recipes in a row. sorry… but not sorry.
Funny story, so I’ve been wanting to update the photos for my favorite pumpkin donut holes. My photos didn’t do them justice…. But then I couldn’t actually find the recipe. Story of my life. So I started from ground zero with a King Arthur Flour pumpkin cake donut recipe. I tweaked it a bit, but it was too runny for donuts and it became a cake. That’s the funny story. Funny right? eh not too funny. oh well
This delicious pumpkin bundt cake is the perfect way to use fall's favorite flavor
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar to sprinkle over cake after baking
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Mix together Greek yogurt, eggs, sugars, and pumpkin puree in stand mixer until well incorporated.
Combine pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and flours, slowly add to wet ingredients until combined.
Bake in bundt pan for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through.
Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over hot cake.
Hope you enjoy it! PS it’s also delicious with a chocolate drizzle, but I kept burning my chocolate while making it…. so no chocolate here.
…pin for later…
- 75+ Yogurt Recipes plus a siggi's giveaway! - Your Choice Nutrition - […] Pumpkin Bundt Cake via Nourish Nutrition Co. […]
- 2016 recap: the best recipes and stories from Nourish Nutrition Co in 2016 - […] Uber-moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake […]