This guacamole recipe is the easiest topping you could imagine. Plus it’s as delicious as you’d hope.
Who doesn’t love to stick their face straight into a deep, delicious bowl of guacamole? I’d honestly be content with eating guac straight off my finger, you don’t even need chips or a burrito under it. But all that chopping and prepping takes time, and well, ain’t nobody got time for that. Instead of adding your kitchen sink, keep it simple with just 3 ingredients and all the deliciousness. Pro entertaining tip: keep these proportions to make a giant bowl of guac.
3 Ingredient Guacamole
- Small bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 soft avocados cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice one whole lime
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Serve with chips, over meat, or on any Mexican dish.
- Avocados are ready to eat when they're soft to the touch at the top of the avocado.
- Try these other delicious mix-ins: cherry tomatoes, salsa, and tomatillos.
Top those delicious black bean tacos with this delicious guac. It won’t add really any time to your prep time. Annnnd, it’s way cheaper than that $1+ guac add at Chipotle or your fave burrito joint.
OK, one last thing, if you want delicious recipes sent straight to your inbox……. fill this out. You’ll be deliciously fed:
Let’s get chatty:
- How do you enjoy avocados?