Fancy up sparkling apple cider with some fresh citrus slices for a fun and easy New Years apple mocktail that everyone will enjoy.
Who doesn’t love fancy drinks to celebrate the New Year, or really any other holiday! If you don’t drink, this easy citrus sparkling apple cider is a beautiful and flavorful simple mocktail that you will love.
PIN HERE to add to your recipe box.
how this easy sparkling apple cider mocktail fits into my lifestyle
Walking around an event with a soda or still water gets sad and boring pretty easy. I like to ask bartenders if they have a special non alcoholic drink, or make my own if there isn’t one. So if you’re entertaining and want to offer fun non alcoholic mixed drinks that are effortlessly beautiful, this apple mocktail is exactly what you need. it’s easy, fun, and really tasty, especially with a sprig of rosemary!
How it’ll make your life easier
DIY bars are fun, whether you’re making burritos, salads, oatmeal, or drinks, it’s fun to have options for your guests to customize to their liking. Plus, it’s easier than having to make specific recipes or taking into account someone’s dietary needs/preferences. They can take care of that themselves. Plus, if you’re serving alcohol and want an option for people who want non alcoholic drinks, it’s an easy way to offer them something different without that awkward conversation about non-alcoholic options. These apple mocktails are customizable, beautiful, and super tasty!
Quick Notes on This Recipe
Want to make a DIY cocktail/mocktail table? Here are some things to include:
- sparkling cider/champagne/water
- fresh berries
- thinly sliced citrus. Use a mandolin if you’ve got lots to cut
- fresh mint, rosemary, basil for garnish
Easy Sparkling Apple Mocktail
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider like Martinellis
- 1 orange sliced thinly
- 1 lime sliced thinly
- 1 grapefruit sliced thinly
- large sprig rosemary sliced into 1 inch long segments
- Place 1 slice of orange, lime, and grapefruit in a glass, pour cider over fruit. Add small sprig of rosemary to each drink
Here are a few other favorite simple mocktail recipes for any upcoming holiday or New Years parties:
Want tips to live your best live delivered straight to your inbox + a free15 minute dinners eCookbook?
Let’s get chatty:
- What’s your favorite New Years drink?
- What would you add to this sparkling apple cider mocktail?